WIN A CHICCO KEYFIT STRADA BOOSTER SEAT – Car-Seat.Org PHOTO CONTEST

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

(color may vary)

To enter:

1. You must be a “Chicco Baby” Facebook Fan AND Car-Seat.Org Facebook fan.
  2. Your child must be between the ages of 6 and 10.
  3. Take a photo showing your child sitting in the back seat of a vehicle using a safety belt withOUT a car seat or booster.
  4. Conduct the “The 5-Step Test” to determine if your child is safely ready to be using just the safety belt. Find The 5-Step Test on the Chicco Baby Fan Page.

Send an email, which MUST include the following:
o Subject Line: “CAR-SEAT.ORG Strada Photo Contest”
o A photo of your child as described above.
o Your child’s first name, age, weight and height.
o A short essay (100 words or less) describing your child’s 5-step Test results.
o Your full name (as it appears on Facebook), shipping address (must be valid U.S. address, no PO Boxes), and a daytime phone number.
o Send to contests@chiccousa.com before midnight on October 15, 2010.

One winner will be notified the week of October 18, 2010. One entry per household.

ADS

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
Re: WIN A CHICCO KEYFIT STRADA BOOSTER SEAT – Car-Seat.Org PHOTO CONTEST

Their facebook page says the contest ends September 30th.

emandbri

I like that it says a child has to be 4! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

Their facebook page says the contest ends September 30th.

I am not positive, but I believe there are two separate contests, one of their own that ends Sept 30th and one in conjunction with car-seat.org that ends Oct. 18th. I will try to verify this.

Callansmomma

CPS Technician

Aw, man! He won't be six until December! He'd love a new Strada too.

mommy-medic

:thumbsdown: Why must one use facebook?

christineka

I am not positive, but I believe there are two separate contests, one of their own that ends Sept 30th and one in conjunction with car-seat.org that ends Oct. 18th. I will try to verify this.

Can we enter both contests? Can we have more than one entry? (I have 3 kids over the age of 6. Can I enter them all or do I have to pick one?)

Shanora

crap my kids are either a year to old or a year to young....

oh yeah and I live in Canada....LOL

Kat_Momof3

I'm entering this as soon as Ruthie is home from school.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

Can we enter both contests? Can we have more than one entry? (I have 3 kids over the age of 6. Can I enter them all or do I have to pick one?)

You should be able to enter both contests, but I cannot say for sure.

They did specify one entry per household in the rules for the Car-Seat.Org contest. I'm not sure about their contest.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member

before midnight on October 15, 2010.

thank goodness! I always miss these things :eek: wow & do we ever need another highback for Dad's older car (not such a fan of moving the Monterey around ... it's highback in my car for long commutes) but kiddo is sick today & I'm so so so glad we still have a chance to enter once she's healthy :) how does it fit tall skinny kids?

wait, what's this about sept. 30th? confused. . .

Last edited:

christineka

You should be able to enter both contests, but I cannot say for sure.

They did specify one entry per household in the rules for the Car-Seat.Org contest. I'm not sure about their contest.

Great! I'll enter one kid in their contest and another in the c-s.org contest.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

One week left to enter!

Lilsid

OMG I am so excited I WON!!! Yea we are all a buzz around here. DD is so happy she just cant wait to get her new booster. Thanks CS.org and Chicco.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter

So cool! :) Gonna share the pic?

Lilsid

Here is the Picture I submitted. Poor DD she was a trooper for the picture, she had a bad day at school and her brother was fighting with her. Her hair was a mess and she was still in her uniform from school.

DSCF5866.jpg

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

OMG I am so excited I WON!!! Yea we are all a buzz around here. DD is so happy she just cant wait to get her new booster. Thanks CS.org and Chicco.

Congrats! I hadn't heard who won the contest yet. I'm glad it was from a member here, rather than a random passer-by!

Lilsid

It's here :D:D:D My camera battery charger is MIA I am going crazy. DD is so happy she wants to test it out in the morning on the way to school. It's a very nice looking booster. We will see how it fits her in the morning. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC