Super Elite Car Seat

C

carol

Super Elite Car Seat

I have been trying to find one, I have been on ebay, and I can't believe what people are paying for them.

One thing you have to look for when you purchase them on ebay, and spend 300-400 dollars, make sure it is the new model that is just coming out and not old stock!

If I pay that much I would want the ones just being manufactured.

ADS
U

UlrikeDG

The good news is, Super Elites are being SHIPPED now!

If you haven't already, call all the baby specialty shops and all the "Britax Retailers" in your area. (Go to www.britaxusa.com/ and click "Where can I purchase" in the left column to start, but the list is not comprehensive.) Many, many, many people have gotten the Super Elite in the past 2 weeks, so it sounds like Britax is finally starting to catch up with the demand. If you have a little bit of breathing space before you *NEED* the seat, I really think you will be able to find it locally. You could also start calling other stores on the Britax site. Both of the ladies I know who did that found a Super Elite the day they called or within 2 days (a store called her back). Originally, it was mostly stores out East who were getting shipments. That seems to have evened out, as well, but it's something to keep in mind.

GOOD LUCK!!!

M

Maria Splain

Super Elite

I bought my Super Elite at babycollection.com. This model doesn't show up on their website, so you have to call toll free 1-877-450-2323. They are $199+no tax+
free shipping and handling. The good news is that they are in stock and ready to go! Please mention my name, as I will get $10 off my next order. Every little bit helps! Good luck!
Maria Splain

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC