Britax RA or Evenflo Triumph DLX???

U

Unregistered

How many positions are on the RA for adjustment of the 5 pt harness???....This will be for a 5 month old weighing around 16 lbs and about 25-26 inches in height that will soon be out of her infant carrier..I took her to BRU and put her in both of these seats and she fits in both fine. I was thinking about putting the RA in a Jeep Grand Cherokee 1997 (primary vehicle) and the Triumph in a 2004 VW beetle that is used only occassionally with infant in it...I am going to need something also for my husband's 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab and this will be rarely used also for her (still unsure what I will use in this one)...I don't move the seats around after I have them inspected. This is the reason for multiple purchases. I am going to get a cheap Cosco Touriva for my mom's cadillac since the baby will rarely be in this. It appears all the above seats will fit in the respective vehicles based on this site. Does anyone have any input on the decisions I am thinking about making????

ADS
A

aleah

Once you have decided on a car seat and know that it fits in your car you might want to check out www.specialtybaby.com they have great deals on the car seats that you are interested in and all the britax brands are on sale. And something else that you might want to keep in mind is that when we had are car seat installed by a tech she told us that from time to time you want to take your car seat out and reinstall it, because over time the car seat can shift or loosen from taken the baby in and out and what not. And one of the main purposes of having your car seat checked is so that you yourself know how to properly install the car seat. My son was five month also when we had to take him out of the infant seat and we had looked at the roundabout but decided that for a little more money than the roundabout we could get the marathon- which hopefuly will last him till kindergarten. Good luck-Aleah

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC