where is the 2060

S

sondra

where is the 2060

please help me locate this carseat--i need 3 of the 20-60 and i cant logg on to the website link from this page and the number doesnt work from california..my kids are all under 6 but way a ton --i dont feel safe with a booster and need the 5pt harness..any suggestions? you can email me also at sondra.wilson@verizonwireless.com

ADS
R

Robert

Re: where is the 2060

Unfortunately Fisher Price is no longer making child seats. You might be able to find one on-line at a store but you will have to shop around.

U

UlrikeDG

Two alternatives...

Britax ( www.britaxusa.com/ ) now sells two seats to protect children over 40 lb.

The Britax Super Elite is a harnessed seat which goes from 22 lb to 80 lb with the 5 point harness. It runs $200-$230 plus shipping if you can't find it locally. The best way to find one is simply to start calling stores (there is a list of Britax dealers on the website I gave you above). They aren't widely available, but they are out there. You may find some places which tell you it has been discontinued. In actuality, Britax is simply replacing it with a LATCH compatible model, the Husky.

The Britax Laptop is a restraint for children up to 60 lb. It is only $45-$60. You can find more information about this "seat" here ( boards2.parentsplace.com/...4/4/1.html ). Some people are concerned that it *looks* much like a shield booster (which are decidedly *not* recommended). However, it does fit and perform in a very different manner.

Saftey Baby company will be releasing the Airway (a seat which uses the 5 point harness to 60 lb, and also converts to a belt positioning booster after that) sometime in the next few months. They had planned to release it June 11; however, I heard yesterday that that date has been pushed back until Fall. Unfortunately, I can't find a website for them.

I hope this helps. It really is too bad that Fisher Price discontinued their line. Everyone was really impressed with it while it lasted.

C

carsafety

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC