New True Fit?

tallylassie

Anyone know when the new True Fit is being released? I had read that the C680 was expected in "mid-July" on carseatblog.

ADS

goofla

Anyone know more about the timing of the True Fit 680?

I'd love to get one, but we would need it pretty soon as my daughter is close to out-growing her bucket seat...

They are available to pre-order from Amazon, but they don't list an estimated shipping date. :(

goofla

We make long, skinny babies in this family, so I'm excited to get one! Giggle... We just need the height to ERF. (My 3 year old weighs about 26 pounds.)

Phineasmama

My 4 year old weighs 35 lbs but would still totally fit by height and have great leg room! I guess they have no plans to change it though :(

MommyShannon

I really like the look of the new top. I'm curious to hear reviews though I don't think I can justify it even in my mind. I'm hoping my chunk of a 6 month old turns into a light toddler like my other girls did so I could justify it then, maybe. They actually have some non gray/black/dark blue covers too!

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
The time frame for release keeps getting pushed back (which is unfortunate but this happens all the time so it's not just an issue for this manufacturer). The latest update that I have from our contact at The First Years indicates that it probably won't be available until late February and it will probably be April before we see the iAlert model.

Fingers crossed that it won't be too much longer! We're eager to review it!

jess71903

Ambassador
The time frame for release keeps getting pushed back (which is unfortunate but this happens all the time so it's not just an issue for this manufacturer). The latest update that I have from our contact at The First Years indicates that it probably won't be available until late February and it will probably be April before we see the iAlert model.

Fingers crossed that it won't be too much longer! We're eager to review it!

Kecia is there any word on the combo seat that was supposed to be out like a year ago?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC