News FYI: Harmony Defender in Canada

dogmelissa

About a month ago, we realized it was time to make a change - our not-so-little girl is at the top of her harness. We decided on the Harmony Defender and tried to patiently wait for it to come back in stock at Walmart - it was supposed to arrive mid-March.

That date came and went and another Canadian asked on facebook about when stock was expected back in Canada, with a reply of the end of the month. The Harmony rep also said you could call to reserve yours direct from them (they don't have a Canadian e-store yet).

So today I called: the good news is the ship is in the port in Canada, waiting on the last clearances. The better news: I ordered direct and because I'm reasonably close to the port/warehouse (it's in BC, I'm in Alberta), even with shipping, the cost is less than through Walmart.

The FYI: the person I talked to on the phone said that Walmart has suggested that they are going to raise the price on this seat - probably due to demand. So, if you or anyone you know is waiting on this seat, feel free to call Harmony and at least ask them what the cost is to have it shipped direct as it may be less than Walmart's current price or anticipated higher price (or maybe you just don't want to give Walmart any of your money).

Contact info is here: http://harmonyjuvenile.com/content/canada/contact-us.html

Thought you'd like to know!
Melissa

ADS

callmescipio

Thank you so much for posting this. We have decided to get one and were confused as to why it was unavailable at Walmart. This is very helpful!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC