FS: Ashley and parkway Cover, FPSVD OR radian, marathon harness

becca011906

Senior Community Member
FS:parkway Cover, FPSVD OR radian local IN/IL

Ashley Marthon Cover only with all pads included EUC. I will take a pic once i get it off the seat tonight. $55 Shipping included SOLD

Also since i had Ashley i didn't like the black graystone straps on it so i'm going to sell my tan harness, HUGS, crotch buckel. $15 shipped I will need to check DOM is 2/07 SOLD

Parkway cover in express pattern $30 PPD

And since i'm not using this any more for day care I may as well sell it too. FPSVD in red and black. This is in EC the cover is like new with all parts $90 plus shipping DOM is 4/07 Shipping is very high so local pickup or meet up in Indiana also i'm close to centeral/easter IL too
OR
Radian granite color in $130 plus shipping I'm only selling on or the other... not both the radian and FPSVD so which ever goes first the other is gone b/c i have to keep one of them!!

I will post pictures tonight when the kids get to bed!!!

Last edited:
ADS

becca011906

Senior Community Member
is the pw cover still available? what kind of condition is it in?
Still have the parkway cover it's in good condition used a few months or so but i mostly don't change them out. no fading or anything just normal wear i don't think there are any holes but i'll check it tonight.

What is the dom of the radian? And where are you in indiana? My sister is in Hammond area...and she could pick up for me.
sent you a PM

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC