Britax Facebook Announcement of Pinnacle

ADS

StillThankful

The talking car seat video is cute! I love :love::love:the click tight feature! Great for those without seat belts that lock like me.

Car Seat lady video:
VIDEO

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Anyone know if anyone besides Amazon has pre-orders going? Now that Amazon charges tax that makes the FR90 over $400 for me. :(

MomToEliEm

I am guessing this seat wont be allowed to be used with inflatable seat belts...? does anyone know...?

Darren posted this in the other Pinnacle thread:
"These seats are currently NOT approved for aircraft. Also, they are not approved for inflatable belts at this time. Once Ford or other vehicle inflatable belt manufacturers have a chance to test clicktight with their system, we will consider this on a case by case basis."

Kobain's Mommy

Not everywhere, just 8 or 9 states.

Only if it's shipped to these states. So if you know someone in another state you could ship to them I guess.
Arizona
California
Kansas
Kentucky
New York
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Texas
Washington

And it's only items sold by Amazon. If you buy something from another seller sales tax isn't added. I bought a camera lens that was offered by another seller but was still the Super Saver shipping. So I got free shipping and no sales tax. If there's tax I just ship it to my friend in Minnesota. A perk of living by the boarder.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC