In Search Of Maternity Clothes

cryswilkins

I am pretty much a strait Medium. Someone donated all their maternity clothes...

Immediately looking for pants. Its seems that at 2 seconds pregnant my regular pants are killing me. But will need pretty much everything....

ADS

Dillipop

I am pretty much a strait Medium. Someone donated all their maternity clothes... Immediately looking for pants. Its seems that at 2 seconds pregnant my regular pants are killing me. But will need pretty much everything....
I'm sorry. Can't help but can commiserate. We just moved cross country and someone donated all the maternity clothes before the move. Oops! I ended up getting some cami's at costco (2 for $10) that have let me keep using my regular shirts. Got some shirts at goodwill and a consignment sale. Pants, I bit the bullet and hit motherhood maternity when I switched from capris to pants, since none of my pants from last year fit. I even ended up with 2 identical pairs of pants that were donated this spring. Ugh!

1mommy

Look into a belly band, it looks like a cami but fits over top of your pants to cover the fact that you can't button them, if corse if you're like me it's not just your belly that grew and you have trouble squishing into other parts of your pants too it might not help too much. I'll check my closet to see what I can find, I was a small/medium size so I might have some mediums, what kind of pants are you looking for? I have more work professional pants then casual ones.

cryswilkins

I'm sorry. Can't help but can commiserate. We just moved cross country and someone donated all the maternity clothes before the move. Oops! I ended up getting some cami's at costco (2 for $10) that have let me keep using my regular shirts. Got some shirts at goodwill and a consignment sale. Pants, I bit the bullet and hit motherhood maternity when I switched from capris to pants, since none of my pants from last year fit. I even ended up with 2 identical pairs of pants that were donated this spring. Ugh!

Exactly this. We moved in August 700 miles from home. I donated EVERYTHING.

jennzee

Most of my stuff is size small, but I did buy one pair of jeans at GAP near the end of my pregnancy in a bigger size to get me through the last month or so when the weather started to cool down a bit. When I get a minute, I'll check the size.

cryswilkins

Ok, this is the pair I have, in a size 10 http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1005120&vid=1&pid=983889002 They were only worn a handful of times and are in like new condition. I could do $25 plus shipping if you're interested.

Hmm I'm not sure that style would work for me. Thank you though.

I just went through Target. Gah. Prices are redic! $19.99 per short sleeved shirt. But I will say, they sure are way cuter than the last 3 times I was pregnant.

Parenting and posting at the same time, please excuse my typos.

Dillipop

Check out motherhood of you have one. I got 2 basic long sleeves shirts for about $20- they were on sale buy one get one half and were normally $15? They also had a 2 pack if basic short sleeve t'a for $15 or $20- as long as you don't mind the rucked up on the side thing they like to do for maternity shorts now a days.

tmahanes

Kohls had maternity on sale 40% of this week and if you have a card there is a 30% code too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jordansmom

What kind of stuff of you looking for? I know off hand I have a couple everyday pieces that could work for you. Black foldover cotton stretch skirt from Gap NWT, grey stretch pants, and shirts too.

rachelandtyke

I've got two medium tops, both 3/4ish sleeves. I also have a 2 piece colorblock? outfit with pants/shirt that is soooo comfy. Also found a white turtleneck with burgundy corduroy jumper.

Last edited:

katymyers

I had to buy almost a whole new mat wardrobe with Aubrei because I gave almost everything I owned to a friend that moved away with all my stuff. I'm almost entirely a size small but I might have a few mediums. I'll dig out my box later and see what I've got.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC