Adapter for peg preggo 4-35

I asked this before and have had no luck finding a an adaptor for strollers for the new peg preggo 4-35. I live in Saskatchewan. If I can't find one I might have to sell the peg In order to get a system that works. Any help or ideas would be great but I can't afford a $500 dollar stroller. If I was going to spend $500 it would be on a travel system not just a stroller. Please help. My c-section in on the 30th of this month. I though when I bought the peg car seat that it would work with other strollers or it would have an adaptor to make it work with others but I was very wrong.

HELP

ADS

amyd

My understanding is that they're only compatible with some of the Peg strollers. Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear.

careynj

Baby Jogger brand strollers are now adaptable as well with use of the multi-adapter 79.99, and a specific Peg Perego 4/35 attachment piece. They've got quite a range of strollers available, you may be able to find something that fits your needs.

davina_21

other than the Peg strollers and the baby jogger adapter, there aren't any.

It's a pain in the rear, I know. I have an older stroller and I have been able to modify the adapter for my old Graco seat to fit the Peg 4-35 (installed a cross bar like the baby jogger).

there are a few baby jogger models that are less than $500 - might be worth a look.

the other option is maybe a snap-n-go like frame. some come with universal adapters that will probably work with the 4-35 although not perfectly.

http://www.babytrend.com/strollers_snap-n-go/SG13100.html

you can usually get sales on these at BRU or pick up a used one on kijiji.

thank you ladies for your replies I found the baby trend snap n go stroller at my local babys r us. and they said it does work with the new peg seat. and it's only 99.99 so i think that will be my best bet since its light and small and i am having a c-section! since i have other strollers that i can us after he is out of the bucket seat i will us those. third baby though i was done having kids lol.:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC