For Sale Car-go bag-- Soft sided car top carrier

ADS

christineka

I'm very interested. I planned to buy one before our trip this summer. Can you check the shipping cost please? My zip is 84074.

courtfrog2

When I get home from work today I will box it up and weigh it for you. It folds really small and doesn't weight that much. It's coming from 49006. According to the website's dimensions it will be approx $12.96 to ship.

That's using 8lbs.

christineka

Hey, my dh wants details. Did you use the bag in cold or warm weather? Is there anything wrong with it? Can you post pictures?

courtfrog2

It was used in warm weather... from NC to MI about 3 year ago. We bought it in NC and used it on the way home. The way there was too crowded LOL.

It was not used in the rain at all. Been put in my garage for the last 3 years. It's a little dusty on the outside. It's been zipped so the inside is fine/clean. Zipper works great.

I'm waiting on a picture. DH is not really thrilled with me right now as I asked him this morning to box it up and get me the measurements etc. LOL... who would have known that he would tape it shut already :whistle:

Then dimensions are 16 by 9 by 8 and the weight from our bathroom scale is 6.5... I usually use 7lbs if I approximate from home. Just in case.

PM me if you are interested. Also PM me your email because I'm at work and can only email pictures- Photobucket doesn't work here.

We are having a garage sale tomorrow and saturday so let me know soon though... otherwise I will throw it in there. Doing major cleaning LOL. No pressure though because there is always craigslist instead of the sale.

ETA: $12.36 shipping

2BunniesMommy

Please put me next on the list if Christine passes. Will need to talk to DH about it this afternoon, but we did talk about getting one a few months back and I am sure could use one.

christineka

Your dimensions are a lot smaller than the product description you linked to. Are those the dimensions of the box or the actual cargo bag? I will pm my email address to you in a bit. We may pass. The bag is $42 with free shipping from amazon and my dh thinks he'd rather just pay a little more for a brand new one. It might be best to sell locally.

courtfrog2

The dimensions are the box that we crammed it in. I wasn't sure what it was going for on Amazon... I just looked up Target because we bought it there when we were on vacation. I'm not trying to scam anyone. I sent you an email anyways.

Let me know. 2bunniesmommy let me know too. Before tomorrow preferably because I will stick it in the garage sale tomorrow if you guys pass.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC