Win a Britax Frontier 85! Read Our Review! Sponsored by Kids-N-Cribs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Kids-N-Cribs.Com, Britax and Car-Seat.Org have teamed to give away one Britax Frontier 85 in Rushmore to a lucky contest winner! Our review of the Frontier 85 can be found at CarseatBlog. It's a very nice combination child restraint!

How do you enter? THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED SORRY!

1. First, please visit the Kids-N-Cribs.com Facebook page and become a fan, then leave a comment on the contest thread! One entry per Facebook member. You must be a fan at the time of the drawing and leave a comment on the "Car-Seat.Org Britax Frontier 85 Give Away Contest" to enter this way!
  2. The second way to enter is to be a fan of the Car-Seat.Org Facebook page and then leave a comment on the contest thread! One entry per Facebook member. You must be a fan at the time of the drawing and leave a comment on the "Enter our @CarSeatBlog @Britax Frontier 85 Giveaway" thread for another entry!
  3. Not on Facebook? No worries! The third way to enter is to reply to this thread as a registered member. Please only one member account per household may reply to this thread!

The winner will be selected at random by Kids-N-Cribs.com from eligible entries at both Facebook pages and members who reply to this thread! So, if you have entered at all three places, you get 3 chances to win! The drawing will be held sometime on March 31st, so be sure to get your entries in before then! The winner should be announced by April 1st or shortly thereafter (no fooling!).

All Car-Seat.Org members and Facebook fans are eligible unless you are me or an employee of Kids-N-Cribs.com. Shipping is to the USA only, sorry! Winner may be required to pay shipping charges if they live in Alaska, Hawaii or territories outside the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping may be delayed if there is a delay in receiving the Frontier 85 from Britax.

We reserve the right to deem any entry as ineligible for any reason, though this would normally only be done in the case of a violation of the spirit of the rules above. We also reserve the right to edit/update the rules if necessary (including, but not limited to, eligibility and how to enter). If a winner is deemed ineligible based on shipping restrictions, other issues or does not respond to accept the prize within 1 week, a new winner will be selected. Good luck!

Please feel free to share on your blogs, webpages, Facebook, Twitter or anywhere else you visit online!

While the giveaway Frontier 85 is in the Rushmore fabric, you can take a look at all the colors at these pages!

Britax Frontier 85 Rushmore - Britax Frontier 85 Red Rock - Britax Frontier 85 Pink Sky - Britax Frontier 85 Canyon

Thank you very much to Kids-N-Cribs.com, a Premier Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org and a sponsor of the Carseat Chat sub forum! Please check out their online store and their own sub forum for specials and information!

ADS

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Re: Win a Britax Frontier 85! Sponsored by Kids-N-Cribs.com

We love to have the new Frontier 85!

macmomma

Oh boy would I LOVE to win one of those!:D

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants

I don't have Facebook so please consider this my one entry.

autumnlily

As Fancy Nancy would say, "Oh la la"!

This is great!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member

Oooh, pick me & help my friend :) a single mother of 4

Holly

Entering!
I'd love to win that! We're going to have a 2nd car in a few months!

Simplysomething

I am commenting here. Because I can't comment there (won't let me). Hi!

entering here!!

I wish that they had the frontier 85 back when i purchased Fiona her frontier, I love the extra height on this seat! I would have chosen the 85 over the 80 for sure! :thumbsup:

I have a friend who is about to get a booster for her 4 year old cause she outgrew her harness, she doesn't want to, she wants to keep her harnessed, but she can't afford more than a turbo booster for her.. hmm if I won this...hmmm maybe she could keep her daughter harnessed!!!!

NVMBR02

I am commenting here. Because I can't comment there (won't let me). Hi!

It didn't let me either at first, but the 3rd try I was able to comment on facebook. It kept telling me I wasn't allowed to comment or something/

mamakc

I would love to win one. I'm confused. Do we pick one of those three ways to enter or can we enter all three ways?

J-max

CPST Instructor

WOW! You guys are awesome!!

I would love to win this :D (then I would not have to justify why we need 1 more carseat!)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

You do need to be a fan of our Facebook page to leave a comment. If it doesn't work, please keep trying! I have no control over technical issues there, unfortunately:-( The contest entry thread will be up very soon on the Kids-N-Cribs Facebook fan page!

mtnharmony

I love this idea and being able to promote it via Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC