iPhone 5 16GB and Samsung Galaxy s4

sunnymw

These WERE on Sprint. We are in dispute about contract terms (they couldn't provide service where I worked which is where I am, they threatened to terminate my contract, they gave me X number of days before termination, and then they terminated the data portion of my contract in the middle of the night while I was at work, it's a mess). Anyway, at this time they aren't eligible to be reactivated on Sprint, but can be flashed to another carrier (I know the locals here flash old Sprint phones to Page Plus frequently). I don't know how to flash or unlock phones, sorry!

iPhone 5 black 16GB. Pristine condition, has one teeeny tiny nick on the bottom of the back that I can hardly see. Kept in a case. I JUST got the lifeproof case replaced a few weeks ago, it's in brand new condition as well and included. $225 or best reasonable offer.

Samsung Galaxy s4. Zero flaws. Always kept in a lifeproof case (which Chuck kept for his new phone), still has the lifeproof screen protector on it. Still has half of those clear plastic new phone stickers all around the edges. $175 OBRO.

10609516_777818025610644_4003315692779033373_n.jpg

10626528_777818098943970_8572618158016686185_n.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC