Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums
Forums Home | Mobile Site | Search | Carseat Blog | Carseat Basics | FAQ | Store | Support Us and Shop Amazon

Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Contact Us to Sponsor a Top Banner Ad!  

Visitors are welcome to post a question anonymously, without registration. Please see announcement for more details.

Go Back   Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums > Shopping > Carseat Swap: Buy and Sell Used Child Safety Seats > Swap-O-Rama

Notices

Swap-O-Rama For Sale, Trade & Wanted ads for strollers, kids gear, cloth diapers, clothes and other items. Access Restrictions.

Old 04-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
doriansmummy
Carseat Crazy

doriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-alldoriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-alldoriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-alldoriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-all
Boys clothing size 6-8

Photos and prices here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/ashar.s...IaKkvzf-4Dy8QE

ISO:
Bubblebum booster
Peek a blocks by Fisher Price
Gift cards to Starbucks, Target, Old Navy, American Eagle, 77Kids or try me
JuJuBe stuff

Last edited by doriansmummy; 04-10-2012 at 11:32 AM.

#ADS
Car-Seat.Org
Please Support Our Sponsors!

Car-Seat.Org is online  

RECARO Child Safety – Child restraints inspired by decades of safety in racing seat technology.

Visitors are welcome to post a question anonymously, without registration. Please see announcement for more details.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
doriansmummy
Carseat Crazy

doriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-alldoriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-alldoriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-alldoriansmummy is almost a CPS know-it-all
Re: Boys clothing size 6-8

Updated with photos.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
Kendrab2315

Kendrab2315 has disabled reputation

How many peek a blocks are you looking for? I have at least 25+ of them!
Kendrab2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #4
keri1292
CPS Technician

keri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leader

We have a ton of peek a blocks. Definitely need the r2 shirt and the first two sets of pj's...3 star wars and the Mr strong. Let me know if you want pica of the blocks or just $.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #5
brightredmtn
CPS Technician

brightredmtn is almost a CPS know-it-allbrightredmtn is almost a CPS know-it-allbrightredmtn is almost a CPS know-it-all
I'm very interested in the jammies in pictures 3, 4, 7 & 8. I'm on my phone now on a horrible connection but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. I'm local so happy to swap in person. I don't have anything to trade but I can pay you cash if you like.
brightredmtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:49 AM   #6
April
CPS Technician

April is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!April is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!April is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!April is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!April is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!April is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!

Can you split up the outfits? I want the "I'm with awesome" shirt.
Posted via Mobile Device
April is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
keri1292
CPS Technician

keri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leaderkeri1292 is a Car-Seat.org Leader

Uh, I just counted our Peekablocks. We have 76 that I can find quickly. No repeats.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
doriansmummy
Carseat Crazy

So sorry ladies, I totalyl spaced my post until this morning! Anyways, I am going to go through what is pending and will PM you all today. Thanks so much for being patient!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #9
aggiesuz04

aggiesuz04 has disabled reputation

I have JJB for trade if you will let me know what is left!
aggiesuz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
doriansmummy
Carseat Crazy

I am looking for some peek blocks with the water in them. I have quite a few, but none with water and I think the littles would like them. If not water, possibly ones that make "sounds" with beads etc inside them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Can you split up the outfits? I want the "I'm with awesome" shirt.
Posted via Mobile Device
I really dont want to split that up. Sorry!

Support our Forums at Car-Seat.Org!