When will it just GO AWAY??

Mom2nj

I hope everyone gets over this stuff soon, my DD is doing better, I called her doc again yesterday and they want to see her and rule anything else out because it has been so sporatic (sp?) She throws up 1-3 times in an hour then is fine for days on end. She has done this 3 times since 01/31. She is the only one effected, DS had diarhea for a week then has been fine since. She had the respiratory stuff earlier this week, but that only lasted 2 days... Just doesn't make since. Two of the times she got sick she had nugguts from McDonalds and Burger King, I am wondering if the grease it too much. When she had the nuggets from McDonalds it was the WORST smelling stuff, my DH and I were both gagging, and we can usually handle it. We had to open a window in her room, even though it was 2 degrees out :eek:

ADS

crystal vowell

Could this be Rotavirus a lot of people have never even heard of it.I would do a google search. The only thing I can tell you is it causes severe diarrhea and vomiting.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
yea..i heard that there is a nasty strain of rotavirus going around this year...they kept telling us on the news. aleah has been sick with a cough/runny nose that i think she got from her cousin. i hope everyone starts feeling better soon...i have been so glad that me and DH and managed to dodge everthing as of yet

scatterbunny

Hayley went back to sleep at about 11-11:15 last night, woke up at 1 am with diarrhea, went back to sleep, woke up again at 4 am with diarrhea, went back to sleep, woke back up again at 6 with diarrhea, went back to sleep, woke back up again at 7:30 with diarrhea, got up for good at 8:30 and has had diarrhea a couple more times so far today. No puking, though. No complaints of severe tummy pain. It seems to get worse at night.

scatterbunny

Hmm, that's definitely worth a try. We used that when she was 1-2 whenever she had really bad gas. Thanks for reminding me!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC