Eddie Bauer 3 in 1

C

Caydensmommy

My parents have the Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 car seat to use when they are watching my 4 month old daughter. Since Cayden (my daughter) has grown, the buckle between her legs is getting tight. My parents can't find the manual, so we are trying to figure out how to adjust the buckle to the next opening. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.
Barbie

ADS
C

Caydensmommy

Thanks for the info. I had looked at the website earlier, but it wasn't much help to me. I really need to know how to switch the buckle today. My mom is needing to use it today.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
If you post the exact model number, I might be able to email you instructions if I have them on a disc somewhere. Unfortunately, I don't recall how to do this myself.

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I don't believe you can change the buckle position. I just read through the instructions and there's nothing on changing the buckle position. Make sure that there's nothing behind your daughter while she's sitting in the seat and that her bum is pushed all the way to the back of the seat.

C

Caydensmommy

She fit in there fine before she started growing. There are 2 other slots in front of the buckle, so I know it can be adjusted. Otherwise, I'm not sure what the slots would be for.

U

Unregistered

I know that it might be too late, but I have the cosco alpha omega elite which is basically the same as the eddie bauer versions. You need to take the base of first before you are able to move the buckle. There is a metal pole on the bottom of the carseat and it just slides out one end, but I believe the seat has to be all the way reclined first. Then just lift up on the red handle and the base comes off. Reverse the above to put the base back on or you can install it without the base. This should work as long as it is the elite model, but I would also recommend getting the instructions from dorel as soon as possible.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC