Need Help fitting 3 across

pinguinlvr

I have a 3 year old son and two one year olds. Currently in my 2001 Dodge Durango we have a Graco Snugride, Radian65, Graco Snugride. In my husbands 2004 Dodge Ram he has Snugride, Snugride, Radian 65. The twins are now 14 months old and are quickly outgrowing the Snugrides. But I need three across in both vehicles. What are my options??

I was thinking of buying two nautilaus' for my son (who is 38" tall and 31 lbs). Using the two radians we already have for the girls and buying two more radians. But I'm not sure if the Nautilaus will fit with the two radians?? Or should I just buy 4 radians and be done with it?? Are there any other carseats out there that are slim like the radian? Ideas, suggestions? I'm open to almost anything. Money is not really an issue but don't want to spend too much either. Both of the girls are 30" tall and 20 lbs.

ADS

Evolily

In addition to the Radian, I'd also look at the Safety 1st Avenue's and Cosco Scenera's. Your children sound pretty petite, so both seats should last a while.

Pixels

You could swap around your existing seats some, and head to BRU to try the Nauti in your car with two Radians. Then head home, swap around seats more, and try in the other vehicle. OR it would probably just be easier to buy a Naut, and go carseat wrestling in your driveway. That way you can figure out if you need 2 more Radians, or 4. Return the Nautilus when you are done, if you decide that it's not right for you.

Also, while you're at it, try with the Radians FFing as well as RFing if you think there's a chance that you will still have those vehicles when the girls turn FFing. Then at least you know what the future holds for you with those seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC