carseat to withstand rough daddy a ds

River

i have two roundabouts in my car, but in dh's truck is a evenflo that was given to us from the fire house.

that seat has been left in the rain, been stomped on with muddy boots and had soda spilled all over it.

well, i'm guessing either with all that abuse or it just not being a tough seat, it's turned into a piece of junk.

it's straps not only twist, but like actually get stuck 'in' the seat and it's a bear to try to get the straps even around my son and then to get them to click without cutting his leg off.

so after my last attempt with that seat, i said that's it, i'm replacing this seat.

now i usually only lean towards either the britax ma or the evenflo triumph, but i really need to know will those seats even hold up under that abuse.

so what do you think?

ADS

bazanna

Senior Community Member
I'm not sure any seat would hold up under that abuse. Is there any way it could be better protected when it's not in use?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC