Will a Round about fit in my Saturn sw2????

S

Squishy27

Will a Round about fit in my Saturn sw2????

I was thinking about getting an roundabout but dont know if it will fit in my car or not so i was just wondering if anyone knows if it will fit in Saturns or not i heard that they dont install well in some makes of cars is that true.

ADS
C

Caviller

Probably-

I used a Roundabout in our '91 and '99 Saturn SL2. It was very solid. I think Ulrike uses one in her SW wagon also.

Finally, please check the "Compatibility" link under the top banner to see what other parents have tried.

Good luck!

Darren

U

UlrikeDG

I've got TWO in my SW2. :)

I've put the Roundabout front facing and rear facing both outboard and center in my '97 SW2, and it fits GREAT in all positions. Because the seatbelts are front of the bight (the seat crack), the SW2 can be a tough car to fit. You will probably need 2-3 foam "pool noodles" to get the right recline rear facing.

I've been very happy with this seat in my car! :)

S

squishy27

where do you get the noodles and how much are they?//

where do you get the noodles??? and how much are they? thanks again Christina

U

UlrikeDG

You may find them locally on clearance with the pool/summer

stuff. Or, this site has them for $3.77 each. www.poolcenter.com/poolto...r_logs.htm

One noodle should be more than enough for one seat. Cut it to size so that it fits between the seatbelt anchors.

Child passenger safety technicians often have them available as well. It's always recommended that you have your installation checked by a certified technician. Click the link at the top of the board to find a technician or check near you.

HTH

S

Squishy27

Thank you

Thank you for the information I have some noodles so I should be all set. I plan on going to have my car seat installed so i know it is done properly.

Christina

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC