Child Passenger Safety Vinyl Vehicle Stickers

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Payments Received, Thank You!

Thank you Beth (Groovymom), Marie (Marieef) and Maluhia! I have your checks and will send out your decals within 1-2 business days:)

Erin- I have not yet received a payment or reply to my emails, please let me know if you are still interested, thanks!

Has anyone to whom I've shipped decals not received them yet?

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Hi Angie-

Sure, that would be fine. Orders aren't coming in at a furious pace and I'm finally mailing out the last orders I still have tomorrow.

Please check your email- the auto reply said it went in your spam folder:)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
SORRY WE ARE OUT!

There may be one or two left in about a week, once all orders are accounted. Sorry!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Orders shipped-

Marieef, Maluhia, Grooovymom and Racesmom, I mailed yours yesterday (Thursday). I apologize again for the delays!

Erin- Please let me know if you still want your sticker. You may post here or reply to the emails I sent. Thanks!

racesmom

Senior Community Member
Thanks Darren! Mine were waiting for me when we got home from camping. I can't wait to get mine on the car!

~Angie

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Updates!

Greetings-

I would just like to make sure that everyone who ordered stickers has received them. If you have not posted or emailed me that you received them, I would appreciate a note! I may also be emailing those who I didn't check off as having received theirs, so apologies in advance for the intrusion on your inbox:)

Thank you again for all the orders!

U

Unregistered

I got mine today!

Thanks, Darren, I can't wait to put them on my car!
Beth

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Final Call for Remaining Stickers

All that ordered have received them if my count is correct. I have a few extras available:

2 Red "Laws" stickers

1 White "Are Your Kids Safe" sticker

1 Dark Blue "Love Me" sticker

1 or maybe 2 Yellow "Love Me" stickers

I think Mamamia was interested in a white one, and Sharlene possibly a yellow one. If anyone else placed an "order" that was not filled, please let me know. Otherwise, it's first post, first served subject to availablity and the "rules" in the first message in this thread:)

L

lunamalu

Hi Darren,
if Mamamia doesnt reply, I'd be interested in the whilte one- kids safe. I think she might have had dibs, but I'll throw my name into the ring!
thanks, Maluhia

Sharlene

Senior Community Member
I'd love a red, a white, and a yellow if you still have them!

Thanks for getting back to me via e-mail. Let me know if you still have one of each in red, yellow and white available.

Sharlene

mamamia

I got a white from Bazanna, so I am all set! Plus I am at the limit of 3!

Should I take it as a compliment when someone calls me a car seat nerd? :D

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Great, Mamamia!

By the way, limits no longer apply. If you'd like more, feel free to order them.

Maluhia- The white one has your name on it if you want it, since Mamamia has one now:)

Sharlene, I do have one red and one yellow available if you want them.

Please let me know!

Darren

L

lunamalu

yeah

ok darren,
I just might do a paypal paymemt this time, if not I will let you know asap.
Thank you

Sharlene

Senior Community Member
Yes, I want the red and yellow one.

Please e-mail me the total cost and your preferred method of payment.

Anyone have an extra white one?

Sharlene

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
All ordering details-

Please make sure to read the first message of this thread, also. For 2 stickers it is $5.50 total, Paypal or check are fine.

Thanks!

L

lunamalu

Darren,
I transfered funds from bank account to paypal, which will take about 3 days. When thats confirmed, then I will pay(pal)you.
:)
Thanks,

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Update-

Sharlene, I received your payment and mailed your decals today! Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC