Extremely OT & personal

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I've left my SO :eek: I'm staying with my parents (again) & in a very raw emotional state -- I don't think I'll be posting much ... but if I do please forgive any foolish mistakes :eek:

ADS

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
Oh Tiffany, I'll be thinking of you, please keep us updated as to how you are.
Big hugs to you.. Take care of yourself.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Hi all.... Thanks bunches for the hugs -- the other day was really rough :( I've mentioned before that I get panic attacks sometimes & this has something to do with what's going on *SIGH* Mostly, it's about the fact that when we moved I hadn't thought about the fact that my insurance doesn't cover therapy visits in that area ... so I'm (hopefully only temporarily) staying with my parents so that I can meet up with my old therapist to figure out what I can do about finding someone in my new town, commuting or what?! I'm a bit ashamed to say I've been taking a lot of my own problems with this out on my SO & so we both need a break -- we're still talking & working together yet separately to get through the emotions right now.... All my "real life" friends have moved out of the state so I reached out for support here. I'm feeling a bit lonely, but don't coddle me too much because I really just want to coddle MYSELF ;) Oh & BTW, Leila is doing very well in all this -- she's releasing her feelings in play which I think is very healthy & is otherwise full of 4 year old silly wisdom that just melts my heart :D

P.S. I think she's also grown another 1" or so suddenly *GASP*

Tara

Aww honey. So sorry. *hugs*
Hang in there, you'll get through.

And would you make that girl of yours STOP growing, my goodness! ;) She's going to be 5' before you know it at this rate hehehe

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Heheh -- at least she's ALL legs again now so she still fits the Apex.... Size 4 around the waist, but she's fitting into 8 by length :eek: I'm going to have to learn how to make her clothes myself :p

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Just an update: we're meeting tomorrow to work out what we're doing about Leila & school, me & therapy, him moving & maybe us following soon/eventually.... :eek: *SIGH* His birthday is tomorrow -- I'm going to get him flowers & maybe write a poem or something (we were supposed to be going on a cruise) :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC