Where to find Graco Nautilus (not on-line)?

bakertwinmom

Hi, My husband and I really want to find a place that sells the Graco Nautilus on the shelf so we can take it out to his 2002 Honda Civic and make sure it's a good fit in the car and for our very tall 4&1/2 year olds. Alas, nobody near me in the Bay Area (East Bay, in particular) seems to carry them, not Wal-mart, Target, Babies R Us, The Right Start, or the boutique children's stores. The Babies R Us store by us has promised to have some in stock "in a few weeks," but they've been saying that for two months. So, can you kindly recommend a place to find one? I'd hate to buy on-line and pay for shipping to return it.

Thank you for taking the time.
BakerTwinMom
(Mom to two happy Regent riders (both ~46 lbs., 47"))

ADS

Melizerd

Walmart ships site to store for free and I think you can return to the store if it doesn't work for nothing. That's what I'd try and do I guess.

Check target's site they don't allow all seats to be returned to the store anymore.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Have you tried Walmart's 'find it at a local store' button lately? I check every week to see if any stores closer to me have gotten them and just today several new stores were listed as having them. Might be worth a try...good luck!

bakertwinmom

These are all terrific tips. Thank you for the advice. I'm off to try anew with Target and Wal-mart using the in-store return or find-a-product options. (The BabyDepot staff near us had never heard of the Graco Nautilus and questioned if I had the name right!) Have a great day, and thanks again!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
All Baby Depots should have it. I was so frusrated when I found a store that had not sold even one! I took them all, and sold them.

mburks26

If this is any help the GN will fit in my 95 honda Civic 2 door in the middle which is a hump and it works outboard as well but only til top harness mode its too tall for booster but Im pretty sure the newer Civics should be taller.

calbear97

I'm in the East Bay too (Alameda) and I found floor models a few weeks ago at Burlington Coat Factory at the Great Mall (Milpitas) as well as Babies R Us in Emeryville. I got mine already so if you are truly desparate to try one out & you can't find it, come on over, I'm in Alameda. Also, FYI, you can order site to store to Walmart with no shipping charge, and if it doesn't work you can return it to the store without shipping.

Hope you find it!

Sara

sanctareparata

When I called BRUs a few weeks ago looking for one (because they weren't restocking their supply) the manager told me that Graco hadn't anticipated such a demand and they were all on backorder while they tried to catch up. He said to check back in a month to 6 weeks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC