Graco Turbo Booster

J

jvigil8888

Graco Turbo Booster

Has anyone done any crash tests on the Graco Turbo?

Any options about the Graco Turbo vs. the Fisher Price Grow with Me (in booster mode)?

Thanks!

ADS
C

CPSDarren

Yes-

All carseats must pass crash testing for compliance to the standards before being sold.

Consumer Reports will have a new review on Carseats in the May edition, but I do not know which models are included.

Darren

J

jvigil8888

spelling error

Oops! I ment does anyone have any opinions on the Graco vs. Fisher Price, not options!

MelllieMa

YES... I have an opinion and knowledge, too. I was fan of the FP model for a long time, and I always like Britax products, but now prefer the Graco. THe headrest is more comfortable, the seat can recline if it is in a bucket seat, it is lined with EPS foam, it has freely sliding seatbelt guides, it is height adjustable, and for your child's pleasure it has cupholders! It took everything great about the Britax Stariser and then improved on it and made it cheaper!

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I don't have experience with either seat. The only complaint I'm aware of with the TurboBooster is that the seating area is on the small side. Everyone seems to love it for 4-6 year olds, but they find it a bit uncomfortable for the 6-8 year old crowd. The general concensus seems to be a preference for the TurboBooster for younger kids and a preference for the Britax StarRiser/Comfy when they get a little bigger.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC