BritaxRoundabout vs Cosco Triad

R

robinmiller232

BritaxRoundabout vs Cosco Triad

Consumer Reports rate the Cosco Triad higher than the Britax Roundabout in safety.

However, many people in epinions rate the Briatx higher and think that it is safer. Does anyone know why this is so? and are there other sites that do safety tests that I should know about?

Is there another convertable car seat that rates higher than either of these two in safely and comfort?

ADS
C

Caviller

I own both these models

Like all carseats with a 5-point harness, either will be very safe when used properly. The main difference is with features and ease of use, areas where Britax models usually excel.

Please take Consumer Reports with a grain of salt in regards to their crash ratings. More information about their ratings is in our FAQ question 30, linked under the top banner, and our Carseat Features Guide:

www.car-safety.org/guide.html

We own both the Triad and Roundabout, and I like and use both of them with no concerns about their safety.

Darren

R

robinmiller232

Best Britax car seat

Thanks so much for the info, this is the first time I am using this and am very impressed!!!!

I went to the Britax site and see that there are 4 different convertible car seats.
Advantage
Galaxy
Roundabout
Marathon

I tried comparing the features, but they didn't mean anything to me. Does anybody know which is the safest, most comfortable and easiest to use?

Thanks again!!

Robin

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC