Amazing Target score!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
My Target didn't have any baby items on clearance, either. Maybe clothes; I avoided the clothing section because DD has plenty and I always get suckered in by a bargain. I found some cloth napkins and kitchen towels on clearance, though. *sigh*

I did check out the Chart Air they had on display. It looks like a decent poor-man's Complete Air - complete with dual level lines. I estimated the top harness slots to be about 16." It's a wide beast, but actually if they come out with a color pattern I like it might be a contender to replace my CA65 that Dorel took back and then discovered they couldn't replace. :(

ADS

Meg

Awesome deal! I love Target clearance finds. I always take so long when I'm shopping there because I'm always searching the end caps. Lol. I ended up with a Snugride 30 for just a few dollars last month. There was a travel system marked down from $239 to $68, I sold the stroller on Craigslist within a day for $65.. so my car seat was only $3!:love: I bought so many items last month when Target did their yearly January baby clearance markdowns ($129 baby swing for $38, and random other items like a boppy, onesies, swaddle blankets, pacifiers, Skip Hop changing pad, SH diaper bag, etc. for 70+% off. )

BlessedMama10

I was so excited when I found out we were getting a Target because of all the good deals everyone finds there. Wouldn't you know, our Target stinks and NEVER has anything good. I have been stalking and stalking because I need to buy 4 new seats and NOTHING! It's so depressing! YAY for all of you who have found such great deals though!

laurengt

BlessedMama10 said:
I was so excited when I found out we were getting a Target because of all the good deals everyone finds there. Wouldn't you know, our Target stinks and NEVER has anything good. I have been stalking and stalking because I need to buy 4 new seats and NOTHING! It's so depressing! YAY for all of you who have found such great deals though!

Ours has had nothing great on clearance either and I have been stalking for weeks. Their idea of clearance pricing is, say, $120 for an original price of $140. Um... That is not a clearance.

BlessedMama10

Ours has had nothing great on clearance either and I have been stalking for weeks. Their idea of clearance pricing is, say, $120 for an original price of $140. Um... That is not a clearance.

I know exactly what you mean, we must be shopping the same Target! I was so excited to find a baby swing with a clearance sticker on it until I read it and it was marked down less than $10. I was like...ummm really that was a waste of a clearance sticker.
My mil totaled her Explorer and she had 4 of my seats in it. The insurance wouldn't replace them because they weren't occupied. I don't care if they were occupied or not, I don't want my babies back in them. I want to buy new seats for my van and put all of our seats in her new truck since they go home from church with her almost every week. Moving 4 carseats out of the van and back again every Sunday would get very old quick! Therefore I have stalked Target religiously for weeks and have found nothing!

I so need to stalk Target...but i have no time..i so need either a mastero or Nauti, DH is to big for her seat in DH's truck..her seat is a 40lb seat and i weighed her today and she is 38 lbs :eek:

StillThankful

Nothing at my Target:( I did see that there was a clearance umbrella stroller for $3--sold out though.

However, I did get DD1 a few fleece sets for $2.08:D

glockchick

Nothing at the Bryan Target either. I haven't had a chance to go by the CS one, but I'm not too hopeful.

Not like I need any more seats anyway. :eek:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Went yesterday and today. Nothing. I had a coupon for $10 off a $75 purchase today.

aym4Him

Saw a TurboBooster for $24 but that was it. I know nothing about them so I don't even know if that was a good price :p.

Holly

aym4Him said:
Saw a TurboBooster for $24 but that was it. I know nothing about them so I don't even know if that was a good price :p.

That is a great price if it was a high back, they are normally $50ish to $70. The low back ones are usually around $20 to $25.

glockchick

Yep. My Target has nothing. Oh well. Probably a good thing since I need another seat like I need a hole in my head. :ROTFLMAO:

Well, I could use an infant seat for my speech presentation the end of this month...

Only thing I found at Target was an old, faded, cracked, (obviously) used booster with a nasty ripped cover duct-taped into packaging for an Evenflo Amp and tagged as "repackaged" for $19.98 :eek:. Someone clearly wasn't paying attention when they processed that return.

stephie1012

went to 4 targets. got some clothes on clearance and toys. Carseat wise the last one i went to had a snugride 35base for $10, she said everything else went a week ago. oh well i did get to educate a grandpa on why he shouldnt buy a booster for a 2yr old. he bought a nautilus.

koda&phiasmama

laurengt said:

Somewhat off topic by I was at BRU today and they had a nauti on "clearance" from 179.99 to 179.90 ?? I mean we're they really serious !!!

but anyway I'll have to target stalk from now on I had no clue such deals existed !!!! And I live in a well target populated area :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC