Graco Finally Updates!

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
I dont know if any of you really care but graco has finally updated thier website and added the safeseat to it. They have 4 listed so far in the infant car section and no travel systems listed.

I wonder when they'll have all the patterns listed. I want one (nope make that 2) for the new kiddos (yup its confirmed as of Monday. Twins!) But i cant decide which to buy until i've seen all my color options. So far i'm thinking i like the Roxy pattern for girls and legacy for boys. I think the G pattern would be ok for one of each but its not really my taste.

ADS
M

mis3hijos

Graco Safeseat

I bought the Graco Safeseat about 2 weeks ago and I've started to use it with my 5 week old. I'm not sure if I will keep it. It has many great features, however, it is heavy without my little guy in the seat. I'm looking at the baby trend with the same features and an adjustable back for $90.00 vs. the $149.00 that we paid.

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Full house? We dont even officially live together yet! We were waiting until after the wedding to do the offical move in to our apartment. Now it looks like we'll need a house. Not that thay upsets us in the slightest. I was told a few years ago i wouldnt be able to have kids b/c of the scar across my uterus and endo but i've managed to get pregnant a few times since (this is my second twin pregnancy!)

I wasnt too surprised when i found out it was twins for sure. I have a twin brother and i've had several symptoms of twin pregnancy. (dreams, extreme swelling, gaining more weight, i swear i'm starting to show, and i have a huge hcg level. it seemed obvious to me.)

I haven't picked a seat yet. I need to decide if i can handle the SVX with 3 kids. Its still not be declared fixable by the hit and run drivers insurance (goes to court soon.) I would most likely use a carrier but not carry them in it as i cant get them out without going thru alot of work from the passenger side and i intend to put SIL in the front seat (no airbag) which makes it hard to use that side for rear access without installing the seat. Even a britax isnt that easy to install. :) I may end up in *gulp* a minivan :eek: (no i think i'm going to buy a Tahoe.)

Dillipop

I checked out the safeseat at BRU today and was drooling over it by the time I left. I don't think it was any heavier than the other Graco seats, but it won't matter much, cause I personally think it's silly to carry your kid around in it for more than a minute (too much strain on your back!) When ds was little, we never carried him in it. We did transfer him onto his stroller or into the house but that's about it.

I tried my 37 inch, 30 pound, 2 1/2 year old boy in it today. He almost fit in the harness. I didn't extend the hip straps and think that if I had, he would have fit. I could get one buckle in, but not the other without him complaining. I also lifted him up to see how that was. I would not recommend carrying a child that heavy in this seat. Maybe into the house if they're sleeping, but that's it. I am excited, cause we are due in July. I know this seat will last me at least a year, even if the baby is as big as his brother at that age. And ds was big, 90th percentile.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC