I just emailed Sears

Misty-Bug

probably shouldn't have but who else would have here. I bet most of you would have said SOMETHING.
here is my email.....

http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000PY0KE2/sr=1-6/qid=1188338805/ref=sr_1_6/104-5194450-7043903?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=16340361"]http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000PY0KE2/sr=1-6/qid=1188338805/ref=sr_1_6/104-5194450-7043903?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=16340361

Just wanted to inform you that although you have a picture of a child in a car seat on this page it is very wrong. The chest clip is in the wrong spot, as are the neck protectors. being Sears and valuing family and such I was shocked to see how incorrect this was. Does it not concern you that parents may be looking at these pictures and thinking they are right do the same for their child. Thus the child is being put into danger.

I would hope being as big a company as you are you would research and change this picture and make further pictures correct.

thank you for your time

Misty W*****t
littl_bug@hotmail.com

Wonder if they will say anything or do anything to fix it? LOL

ADS

Cindy&Connor

Good job. Really, why do people think it's called a chest clip? That clip is no where near the chest. That baby is also to little to be forward facing.

keri1292

I've emailed several retailers and never heard back. :thumbsdown: I think that they should give me a short, "Thank you for your concern..." brush off at the least. :rolleyes:

Misty-Bug

Good job. Really, why do people think it's called a chest clip? That clip is no where near the chest. That baby is also to little to be forward facing.

I thought that too right away. But I figured it would be less easy to argue the obvious facts about the harness. Cause they could argue the child was over one and 20lbs. Which WE know should not be the rule of thumb

elle7715

I've emailed several retailers and never heard back. :thumbsdown: I think that they should give me a short, "Thank you for your concern..." brush off at the least. :rolleyes:

I sent Target an email about the toddler catalog they sent us awhile ago. I just got another version of the catalog that fixed some errors (they had a Safeseat 2 listed as a EB harness/booster combo in the first catalog) but they still had pictures of an itty bitty 2 year old in a booster. It bothered me that they would fix the labeling error but still use pictures of a kid obviously too small for any booster. :mad:

Connor's Mom

My son was born with a full head of hair but doesn't anyone think that kid has an abnormal amount if thick long hair for his age? That was the first thing that I noticed, lol. :p

Now onto the seat usage, I noticed the fact that he looked too small to FF first then noticed the bell clip and poorly place strap covers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC