Evenflo Triumph, Victory, Vanguard?

L

LSK525

Evenflo Triumph, Victory, Vanguard?

I'm adopting a 17- month old girl Friday!!! and need a car seat. It was recommended that I get a Britax Marathon but really don't want to spend $250 on a car seat. ANother recommendation was the Evenflo Triumph. Which is better the Triumph, Victory, or Vanguard? (Of course, you can talk me into a Britax.)

Thanks,
Linda

ADS
C

Caviller

Congratulations!

Any of these seats are great choices. The Triumph is their high-end carseat, and has many of the features found on Britax models. The Victory and Vanguard are fairly similar, but have some minor variations in features and patterns.

If you do opt for a Britax model, the Marathon is indeed probably the best value. It's a bit taller than their other convertibles, and will allow you to keep your daughter rear-facing a bit longer. Plus, it can work front facing up to 65 pounds, so should last you longer than 40 pound convertible models.

Good luck!

Darren

C

CandCfam

Triumph 5

I just wanted to say congratulations! And, we just bought, after much, much searching and trying out for fit and size for both our baby and our vehicle, the Truimph 5 - and we love it! We tried the others, but felt the safest w/ the Triumph 5. It has the same EPS foam in the shell as does the Britax. You really do need to try your daughter out in the car seat though, before you buy - because not every car seat will fit every child correctly. HTH & Good Luck!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC