Quick Lamaze Via comparison (pics)

BabyKaykes

I'm just full of them, aren't I? Quick shots of the Via against the other big infant seats. I'm impressed.

The Via
3fa89546.jpg

The Keyfit
f00a6688.jpg

Not even sure what to call this seat anymore, thanks Graco...
90bccf60.jpg

ADS

Mags462

Its hard to tell since the camera angles are a little different, but it looks like the via has the most growing room - is that what you found? :)

Mags462

Well then i am definitely putting going to play with this next weekend..... i just :love: my TF so i can imagine I'll like their baby seat product!

I just wish the cover was more fun like the Graco's! ;)

Spam

I was able to play around with it a little the other day. Did you notice the weight on the tag w/ out the base? 11lbs and something. It didn't feel that much heavier than the sr35. I really like the handle. I wish they would have put their plusher fabric on the seat, I didn't like it. It seemed thick and comfy I guess, just not soft. I noticed it seemed to have a more upright seatback, did you see a difference or was just a visual effect?

kaleigh71

Oh, how I wish I had a true *need* for an infant seat right now, I would love to have one of these. I kinda wish I hadn't won that Serenade last year, because DH will expect me to use it since it was FREE. Even selling it, which I tried to do once already, I would have to pay out to get a new seat and that would make it not FREE, lol. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

My only hope would be to have twins then I would *need* another seat!

Last edited:

Kat_Momof3

I also like the via's side bolsters... not just that they come further up, but how thick they look... me like!

I think I may have to change my automatic recommendation of the chicco and graco to the First Years Via!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC