Irregular MA covers $25+free shipping

ADS

Irishmama

I have, um a lot more than 3 covers for my one seat.

I know...but I don't have the extra $ or I would have at least three more, lol. I just have a denim as backup for puke and to trade with an Ashley Floral for hot weather.

But I want to be like you when I grow up. :D

poohbear

I think what really sweetens the deal is free shipping. I think best case scenario, you'd probably pay $15 bucks for a used cover with the elastic shot, so to pay $10 more for one you actually like that is new, well that is a good deal.

Yep, I ordered it. I figured $30 with free shipping for a seat I plan to keep for the next 5+ years is a good deal when the BLVD covers are usually $80 (especially since they didn't lower the prices on the old Frontier covers even though they don't make those anymore!). Thanks for your help! :)
(My only problem is that the HUGS harness won't match - mine are tan and the solstice is a Black and Grey seat, but I'll get over it! :))

poohbear

Hmm, they are all Target covers. Anyone want to assume with me that the label said "for Display only"? :p

Good call! I'll be curious to see what the cover actually looks like when it arrives...
The MA cover definitely fits the RA50 right? I'm wondering if maybe I should order one of those too for my $50 RA50...

Holly

Good call! I'll be curious to see what the cover actually looks like when it arrives...
The MA cover definitely fits the RA50 right? I'm wondering if maybe I should order one of those too for my $50 RA50...

They say it does but I didn't like how my cowmoo MA cover fit on my RA50. The holes didn't line up just right for me. The buckle has to be in the middle position for it to fit out of the cover too.
I just wasn't comfortable with the fit, thats why I ended up paying $56 after shipping for an actual RA50 cover.
The MA cover probably fits well enough, I'm probably just being picky. It bugged me though.

poohbear

They say it does but I didn't like how my cowmoo MA cover fit on my RA50. The holes didn't line up just right for me. The buckle has to be in the middle position for it to fit out of the cover too.
I just wasn't comfortable with the fit, thats why I ended up paying $56 after shipping for an actual RA50 cover.
The MA cover probably fits well enough, I'm probably just being picky. It bugged me though.

Thanks Holly, I think I'll wait then. It's our extra carseat, so i'm not as concerned as I am for my BLVD. And hey, if these are Target covers, maybe RA50 in stonehenge will pop up! :) (Actually Holly, for you, I'll hope it doesn't!)
Thanks again OP!

Holly

And hey, if these are Target covers, maybe RA50 in stonehenge will pop up! :) (Actually Holly, for you, I'll hope it doesn't!)
Thanks again OP!

It's ok if that one pops up, I don't like that cover at all so I wouldn't be tempted or sad in the least.

KDK

Thank You. My ds is huge and he will be graduating into a rf marathon soon. It has a daisy gover on it though and I've been looking for a boy cover

ninejr

Oh boy I just discovered this shopping forum, now I am in trouble. Ordered a Hannah cover for my MA that is being passed down from DD1 to DD2, hopefully this way DD2 can have her own cover since the Ashley Floral one that DD1 had has gotten dirty in the past couple years.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC