Snugride slots

U

Unregistered

How many harness slots does either the Snugride LX5/DX5 have?
Can't seem to find it on the Graco site

ADS
U

Unregistered

I had the Snug Ride but can't remember the amout of slots. All I know from my experience as well as my friends' , most babies outgrow the seat by 5 or 6 mos.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I can't remember, either

I think there are 3 sets of slots, but I'm not 100% positive, sorry.

U

Unregistered

mine has 2 slots

I have a snug ride DX5 and it has only 2 slots. I have a Century smart fit that had 3 but it was a pain in the neck because you had to adjust the harness in the back, not to mention the 3 point harness. I want a Baby Trend Latch lock if I have another baby, but DH just won't buy that we need a third infant car seat...he didn't know he married a car seat addict....

M

Melliema

harness slots

I have a snug ride, and it has two sets of harness slots... I liked it very much for the 4 1/2 months my son was able to use it. He was very long as an infant, and even in the top slots I had to call Graco and have them send me a set of strap lengtheners. The top length limit on that particular seat is 26". In retrospect I would have kept him rf in a roundabout the whole time and not spent the extra money on a portable infant seat such as the snugride as it was used for such a short period and really offered very little extra convenience.

N

NewMommy

Mine has 2 slots. I can understand why some people didn't find the convenience of the Graco System to be much. However, I loved my Graco Sysytem! My daughter has been in the top 90th %ile for weight and height since she was 1 month old...she is 9 months old and has just now completely maxed out the carrier (maybe over 1lb. though). But, for 9 months, I have enjoyed (along with all of my friends), the convenience of the car seat, base, and stroller and don't mind paying the extra $$$ for a new car seat for the next stage of her baby life. Good Luck on your search, and congrats on your baby!:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC