What color is Dragonfly really look like?

S

sisi

I plan to buy Britax Marathon Dragonfly because it's cheap at $229 for an AUG 2006 date, but wonder what color is it really, RED, Salmon or more to peach color? It looks Pretty in picture.

Thanks.

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Hi, I have the Britax Marathon Dragonfly and it is a salmon pink color. No red to it. It is a very nice color. I am pleased with it. Also, it is not hot as some of the Britax covers can be. Check out Karley's photo. That is the Dragonfly seat she is in. :D

my3girls

I own one too and have a hard time describing the color, I'm currently calling it "coral" or "terra cotta". I bought one from Specialtybaby.com (aka Albee) in July and got a July '06 DOM!

S

sisi

Thanks

It does looks like salmon to me...just to make sure it's not bright red. About the DOM aug 2006, I contacted a store online...kidzthing i think...and Alex, the CS, confirmed by checking the boxes himself that DOM is definitely AUG 2006. I'm gonna buy it right away...Thanks so much.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC