4 kids in 2011 honda pilot

A

Ashley

We have an 8 year old in a cosco rise booster, an almost 4 year old in a Graco tranzitions, an almost 2 year old rear facing in a britax one4life and are due with another baby in late February. I was thinking of putting the new baby in the britax and getting a graco slimfit3 lx for the almost 2 year old since it is so slim. I need help with the best configuration of all the seats in the 2011 Honda pilot

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
We have an 8 year old in a cosco rise booster, an almost 4 year old in a Graco tranzitions, an almost 2 year old rear facing in a britax one4life and are due with another baby in late February. I was thinking of putting the new baby in the britax and getting a graco slimfit3 lx for the almost 2 year old since it is so slim. I need help with the best configuration of all the seats in the 2011 Honda pilot

Does your Pilot look like this one in my review? https://carseatblog.com/14535/2012-honda-pilot-review-kids-carseats-safety/
If so, I think the SlimFit3 LX has a chance to fit in the 2nd row middle seat, but I am not certain since I haven't tried one in that generation Pilot. Definitely get a free returns policy wherever you buy, since it can cost a small fortune to ship a heavy carseat back if it doesn't work.

The main question will be if the One4Life will fit rear-facing on either side. It will almost certainly will fit on the "40" side of the 60/40 folding seat. The question is if it will fit on the "60" side, allowing you to put the Costco Rise on the 40 side that will in turn allow for folding the 40 section to more easily access the third row. I think there is a chance the SF3 LX will allow this, but it will be close.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC